1. Shark Meat
– When consumed, the mercury levels in shark meat can cause coordination loss, blindness, even death.
– The label reads cholesterol free, but it’s just a tub of trans fat.
3. Fish Sticks
– Fish sticks are healthy until you toss in the breadcrumbs and fry it in oil.
– Juices are packed with added sugar.
5. Flavored Yogurt
– The healthy little snack cups of yogurt or granola mix-ins are an avalanche of sugar.
– Condiments overload your food with unnecessary fat, sugar and calories.
7. Waffle Cones
– Waffle cones filled with ice cream, loaded with syrup, crammed with sugar is going straight to your pancreas (to produce a rush of insulin) and then to your gut (to live there are fat).
8. Sausage and Bacon
– Two links of sausage have 420 mg of sodium. Three slices of bacon have 450 mg of sodium.
9. Potato Chips
– Most chips are deep fried in trans fat, which sky rockets cholesterol levels and raises your risk of heart disease.
10. Cinnamon Rolls
– Just on cinnamon roll delivers about half the calories and all of the fat you should consume in one day.