Adding these weight loss superfoods to your daily diet will help charge your metabolism and curb hunger.
- Avocados: Avocados contain monounsaturated fat. This is the good kind of fat. Use this instead of mayo on your sandwich to add taste and reap the heart-healthy benefits of this superfood.
- Greek Yogurt: The high protein and low fat content of Greek yogurt make it a healthy and delicious treat at any time of the day.
- Chili Peppers: Chilies are a great way to spice up your food, but they also contain capsaicin, which will spice up your metabolism as well.
- Pomegranates: Pomegranates are packed with folate and disease-fighting antioxidants. In addition to being low in calories and high in fiber, they taste delicious.
- Salmon: Packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, this super swimmer will help build muscle and reduce body fat.
- Blueberries: These little super berries contain nearly 4 grams of fiber per cup and have the highest antioxidant level of any commonly eaten fruit.
- Eggs: Yes, this includes the yolk. Eggs are an excellent source of protein and contrary to popular belief, will not harm your heart.
- Olive Oil: Avocados and olive oil both contain “healthy fat” that will tame your appetite, but this tasty oil also contains anti-inflammatory properties.